Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Without Anxiety

I promised myself that I would not be anxious. In fact I was certain I would not be. I have watched to many friends wait for their child. I knew it would be a long process with many waits. I prepared myself, until I turned in the application and the someone said they would call me. I stood by the phone and waited...and waited...and waited. A day later I received an e-mail asking me to answer some more questions. Finally a few days later the call came that we were excepted into the Ethiopia program with American World Adoption. The anxiety had already begun. It is hard to think that one of your children is already in this world. It is over whelming to try to imagine how God will write our story. What will they look like? How long will it take? What trials will we face? ....

No comments:

Post a Comment