Saturday, February 5, 2011

Slowly

We are moving along slowly, but ahead of schedule. Last week I was able to mail in our home study application. A wise adoption alumni advised us to do as much of the little stuff while we wait to raise our first set of funds. The home study may take 6 months, so starting it early seemed like a good idea. I am excited with every step that we take towards our child. Today I was thinking that he may already be on this earth. That thought helps me move forward in the monotony of the paper chase. By the end of Feb. we should have our first $5,000 saved to start the process with the adoption agency.
Please continue to pray for our family and our son in Africa as we navigate this journey. Pray that we are wise savers and the finances come quickly. Pray also for the family of this child. My heart often goes to that mother that will let go of her child. I hope to honor her in all the ways I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment